Answer the following questions and submit as a .doc .docx .pdf or .txt file type.
1. What social media accounts do you have?
2. Over the course of this semester, take note of how many times you posted words, pictures, jokes, gifs, memes and/or cartoons that included:
3. Note how may incidents you have in which you liked or shared or followed any of these:
4. Did you find anything about your Social Media Presence that you would not want a future employer to know about? Explain fully. (or if you don’t have any accounts at all, then discuss why you do not have any social media accounts)
5. Why is it a good idea to have a clean Social Media Presence? Explain. (If you don’t have any social media accounts, discuss why it is a good idea for all people to have a clean Social Media presence)
6. Summarize your thoughts about what you found and about your Social Media Presence in general. (If you don’t have any social media accounts, discuss the top 3 three ways you think Social Media can hurt someone and the top 3 ways it can help someone in relation to applying for jobs.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.