Assignment 1: Diversity in Recruitment
Most, if not all, companies have a diversity policy pertaining to recruitment. Legal requirements also tend to dictate how an organization approaches diversity in recruitment.
In this module, use the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet to conduct research on the use and effectiveness of diversity policies in organizational recruitment efforts. Choose a company from the Internet or use a company that you currently work with or have previously worked with and answer the following questions:
· How does the diversity policy address Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations?
· What other standards are used?
· What information is collected during the recruitment and application process to ensure compliance?
· How could the policy be improved?
· Did you read any information that surprised you? If so, what was it?
· By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
· Through the end of the module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. Your response should rely on at least two sources from additional professional literaturearticles from peer-reviewed journals and relevant textbooks. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA); and use accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Quality of initial posting
Frequency of responses to classmates
Quality of responses to classmates
Reference to supporting readings
Language and grammar
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.