Was supposed to be Due by Sunday 01/31 by 8:00 pm however tutor fell through.. I need ASAP within 8-10 hours please .. No exceptions or excuses. Follow all instructions precisely and accurately. Professor is picky ..Thank You .
A court system refers a person who was found to be over the legal limit for drinking to Alcoholics Anonymous.
A doctor who has a patient exhibiting symptoms of methamphetamine aIDiction refers the patient to an aIDictions counselor.
A probation officer working with an individual who has a history of illegal gambling refers to the individual to an aIDictions professional specializing in gambling.
Referral is a central aspect of the aIDictions profession. AIDictions professionals often both accept referrals and administer them. Few individuals truly begin therapy as a blank slate. AIDictions professionals need to know how to integrate referral information into the interview to maximize interview time and to tailor the questions to the individuals unique history and background of behaviors. Like any profession, the aIDictions profession uses certain terminology in assessments settings to describe observable behaviors, which also aids the integration of referral information for desired results.
In this Assignment, you review a case study that includes the type of information typical in a referral situation. You apply professional terminology to summarize client status and create interview questions.
Review the Learning Resources, including the following references: Which are required for this assignment. You may use aIDitional resources/references.
****Focus on the case study of Jane Roberts (See below)****
Submit by Day 7 a 3- to 4-page paper (Not including title or reference pg.) in which you do the following:
Jane Roberts case summary
Jane is single and a beautician. Father died when she was young. She was raised by an emotionally distant alcoholic mother. She felt abandoned all her life which led to her drinking starting in her teenage years. She strived for affection and attention from other men which led to aIDiction to sex. Was confused between sex and love. She has men who were abusive, which led to her not having assertive skills to the point where she had trouble for asking what she wanted and problems expressing how she feels. Her alcohol started increasing, which led to her take valium to sleep. Therefore, aIDiction to valium increased to double the dosage. She has no social system except for her boyfriend of 2 months. The psychological testing showed she is emotionally unstable and manipulative. She breaks the rules of society to get her own way. She is suffering from mild depressive symptoms, along with daily anxiety.
Jane Roberts problems are as follows:
1. Extended withdrawal from alcohol and valium, as evidence by autonomic arousal and elevated vital signs.
2. Inability to maintain sobriety outside a structured program of recovery, as evidenced by client having tried to quit using chemicals many times unsuccessfully.
3. Anemia, as evidenced by chronic history of low red blood cell counts.
4. Upper respiratory infection, as evidenced by sore throat and rhinitis.
5. Fear of rejection and abandonment, as evidenced by client feeling abandoned by both her mother and her father now clinging to relationships even when abusive.
6. Poor relationship skills, as evidenced by client not sharing the truth about how she feels or asking for what she wants, leaving her unable to establish and maintain intimate relationships.
7. Dishonesty, as evidenced by client chronically lying about her chemical use history.
8. Poor assertiveness skills, as evidenced by client allowing other people to make important decisions for her, inhibiting her from developing a self-directed program of recovery.
Perkinson, R. R. (2012). Chemical dependency counseling: A practical guide (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.