Case Study: Ground Stops Due to Computer Information System Problems – Cheap Homework Help
I have attached specific instructions on how to complete this assignment in the word document provided. If you have any questions, feel free to ask
BSAB 426 Case Study: Ground Stops Due to Computer Information System Problems Instructions.
- Research a recent incident (within the past 5 years) where a “Ground Stop” was caused by an airline or air traffic management computer information systems problem.
- Prepare a 2 page case study that summarizes the incident. Identify stakeholders affected by the incident and include any costs and ramifications.
- On the third page, create two ‘press releases,’ as if you were the airline’s CEO or the air traffic control manager. Your press releases should address the public and specific stakeholders.
- Be sure to include additional research and resources to support your case study.
- The assignment should be written according to the Writing Style Guide, and the references should be written in current APA format.
the shift away from travel agencies to websites for booking and ticketing.
The Effect of Increased Reliance on Information Systems and Relational Databases in Airline Industries: A Case Study of British Airways (Journal of Computer Engineering & Information Technology) (Links to an external site.)
(Links to an external site.)