Clear and operationally defined behaviors are important for the field of behavior analysis for several reasons. Clear definitions are necessary to replicate findings and to determine the accuracy of data. This replication and accuracy are key factors in providing the field with solid research. After developing observable and measurable behavior definitions, we can begin to take a deeper look at the environmental variables that influence those behaviors and categorize those behaviors in a meaningful way.
There are two parts to this assignment.
First, you need to observe someone for half an hour and identify three behaviors of interest that could be selected for behavior modification. To avoid reactivity, attempt to keep the observation as discrete as possible without informing the subject that he or she is being observed. Some examples of potential behaviors could include:
· Observing your child wiping his nose on his sleeve.
· Observing a TV character telling inappropriate jokes.
· Observing a friend bite her nails.
After your observation is complete, write a paper using APA style in which you:
· Define operationally the behaviors you chose.
· Describe the environmental contingencies surrounding each behavior (antecedents and consequences).
· Identify to which response class each behavior belongs. Provide a rationale for each of your choices.
· Define the different types of response classes in ABA.
· Analyze the differences and similarities between a response class and a stimulus class.
· Provide an example for both termsstimulus class and response class.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: 12 scholarly or professional resources.
· Length: 23 double-spaced pages of content, in addition to the title page and references page.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.