Defending Your Chosen School of Thought
Using the resources you identified in the Annotated Bibliography assignment; School of Thought Alignment With Your Research Paper; and peer feedback from the same discussion; defend your chosen school of thought. Demonstrate how your choice relates to your specialization area and with your research topic.
In this paper, you are expected to:
· Clearly identify your research topic.
· Explain why you chose the topic and what it involves.
· Provide your preliminary thoughts about the problem or issue involved with this topic.
· Describe how the philosophical (principles and values) and applied elements (research methods) of your chosen school of thought can help you better understand the topic and help you design a research study to learn more about this area of interest.
· Length: Your topic paper should be 34 typed, double-spaced pages (excluding the cover page and references list). Include page numbers, headings, and a running header.
· References: At least 10 peer-reviewed resources.
· Formatting: Use correct APA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references.
· Font size and type: 12-point Times New Roman.
Week 7 assignment (annotated bibliography assignment) is attached
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.