1. Use “Identify 10 Strategic Points” to complete this assignment.
2. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
3. Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
1. Read: Clark, C. M., & Springer, P. J. (2007). Thoughts on incivility: Student and faculty perceptions of uncivil behavior. Nursing Education Perspectives, 28(2), 93-97. Retrieved from https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=24776207&site=ehost-live&scope=site
2. As you read, highlight information that relates to the 10 Strategic Points, such as the purpose, problem, sample, research question, etc.
3. After reading and highlighting the components of the article, complete the 10 Strategic Points table (PSY-850.R.Identify10StrategicPoints.docx) based on the Clark and Springer (2007) study from Nursing Education Perspectives.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.