In your paper, address these questions:
1. Use YouTube or another online video source to find a commercial that you feel provides evidence of some of the issues discussed in Ch 3. A suggestion is to search for a favorite popular product (e.g., a type of car, toy, or video game) or the name of a late night infomercial product. A Google search for infomercial also turns up some common product names. In your written response:
o Describe the general content of the advertisement
o Is the advertisement using a central or peripheral route to persuasion, or both?
o What techniques are being used regarding the source or the nature of the communication in order to persuade?
o Explain your answers using specific examples from the video to back up your ideas.
o Be sure to include the url to your video in your paper.
2. Do you ever try to persuade friends or family members to do something? How do you try to persuade them? How do they try to persuade you? Give specific examples.
3. What is emotional contagion and how does publicity produce it?
4. What principles do Fox News and other media sources utilize from this chapter and how?
5. How does familiarity increase liking for something (or someone)?
6. What is the difference between central and peripheral routes to persuasion?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.