1. Explain why ethics are important when doing research? Name three significant historical events that prompted the development of ethics and discuss their impact on criminal justice research?
2. What is the Belmont report and what are three major principles developed from it? Provide two example scenarios for each principle. For example, for respect of persons, I could describe an instance where a person would be uncomfortable completing a survey about sexual violence and if following this principle I would further describe what I would do to satisfy it.
3. What are the differences between anonymity and confidentiality? When is deception acceptable in research? Provide a scenario where deception would be useful for research. Provide another scenario where deception would not be acceptable.
4. Read closely about the Tearoom Study. What are some ethical issues that come up in this study? Are these types of studies useful? why or why not?
5. What are the three things needed to determine if there is a causal relationship between variables? Consider a topic of interest and discuss two scenarios where you can demonstrate a causal relationship. Be sure to note how your scenarios satisfy the three criteria.
6. Following #5, discuss how your scenario could utilize the four units of analysis. You should clearly discuss each unit and define them.
7. What role does time play in criminal justice and criminology research? What are some limits to cross-sectional research? what are some limits of longitudinal studies? Discuss limits of retrospective and prospective studies? If they are limited, why should we still us
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.