Intelligent Lighting Controller (4 questions) base on the lab result attached on the lab report please help to answer 4 question below
3. What is the relationship between the current vs. light level based on the current measurements you took in section 5. Is this expected? Explain.
4. Examine your channel 1 oscilloscope screen capture from section 4. What is the observed frequency of your clock signal? Relate the value of this clock frequency to the various timing delays present in running your python code.
5. How many clock cycles need to be generated in your code from start to finish to convert a single analog voltage reading to a digital value?
6. Examine your channel 2 oscilloscope screen capture from section 4. What is the value of the first 4 bits observed in your DIO signal capture? What do those bits correspond to?
7. For the DIO signals you captured, you should be observing two different “high” voltage levels in your digital signal. Provide an explanation for why there are two different “high” voltage levels.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.