No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.
You are working as a criminal justice research specialist assigned to a special crime reduction task force. The officials would like a report from you on three main theories as they relate to criminal behavior. The focused crimes are personal assault, robbery, burglary, and theft. While race and ethnicity are not factors, there may be other identifiable factors or theories that motivate or predict a personal propensity to criminal behavior. Your assignment is to:
(Note: Scholarly sources include articles from professional journals See UMUC Library databaseand other professional publications, textbooks, professional association sponsored websites, etc. Not included are blogs, commercial websites and/or anything from Wikipedia.)
1. A minimum of 2,000 and maximum of 2,500 words, not including cover page and references page.
2. The cover page should include the name and number of the course, the name of the student, title of the project and the date of submission.
3. The narrative composition is to be 12 pt. font, double spacing, with 1-inch margins.
4. Resources, including course materials, must be cited both in the narrative where appropriate and on a separate references page, using APA citation rules. (Note: APA format for materials collected from the Internet is required; the url address alone is unacceptable.)
5. At the instructors discretion, this project may be submitted to Turnitin or other service for verification of originality
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.