PS400 Cognitive Psychology
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. . Your responses to the essay topics should be presented in two double-spaced paragraphs. You can refer to the Format Requirements? page for specific format requirements.
1. Compare and contrast behavioral and physiological measures employed in cognitive psychology, providing appropriate examples.
2. Describe the causes and types of agnosia and explain how this neuropsychological disorder is related to the processes of pattern recognition, using appropriate examples.
3. (1.) Briefly differentiate anterograde and retrograde amnesia and their relationship to the brains hippocampus. (2.) Explain the importance of the hippocampus in the process of long-term memory consolidation, including the role of sleep, using one or more appropriate examples.
4. In a brief and concise manner, outline and describe the main components of long-term memory, to include declarative, episodic, and semantic memory on the one hand and the two categories of nondeclarative memory on the other hand. Provide simple examples of each component.
5. (1.) Define the concept of prospective memory, providing examples, and briefly describe the basic neural pathways involved in prospective memory. (2.) Illustrate why prospective memory is important in the workplace, using examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.