Respond to either option A or B. Use the Essay Rubric to guide your essay writing.
A) For this essay, you will be applying attachment theory to your own experiences. The readings discuss four different types of attachment styles. Summarize all four styles. Next, reflect on your social behavior as an adolescent and now in your adult relationships. How might your experiences express a specific attachment style learned as an infant? Provide specific examples and an explanation as to why you believe you have a certain attachment style, frequently referring to scholarly information from the textbook and other academic sources to show you can effectively and correctly apply the theory. If you are having difficulty identifying your attachment style, feel free to use these websites: Attachment Style I and Attachment Style II.
B) For this essay, watch the movie Babies (2010), which you can find through Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, in public libraries, or at your local DVD rental store. After watching the movie, answer the following questions:
· What is attachment style and why is it important to be aware of attachment during infancy and early childhood?
· What behaviors and interactions did you notice in the movie that might produce a secure attachment?
· What behaviors and interactions did you notice in the movie that might produce an insecure attachment?
· How might attachment style manifest differently in these four cultures?
· Essay is 1,000 or more words in lenght
· Uses three academic sources, two of which are from academic, peer-reviewed journals
· Uses correct APA in-text citations throughout and includes an APA reference page
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.