The Final Project is due on Day 4 of Week 11. See the Week 11 Final Project area for submission details.
1) Identify yourself as a masters level student on the title page of your final project.
2) Interview a trauma-response helping professional.
3) Create a descriptive narrative of the interview and include the following elements:
4) Evaluate the organizational practices of the employer using the Organizational Practices Questionnaire.
5) Recommend strategies for a healthy workplace environment
The Final Project will be evaluated according to all four indicators in the Application Assignment and Final Project Writing Rubric
located in the Course Info area.
Although the Final Project (510 pages) is not to be submitted until Day 4 of Week 11, you should become familiar with the project requirements and have them in mind as you proceed through the course. Many of the Discussions and Application Assignments relate to and can be of use to your Final Project.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.