Please make sure to read the assigned Readings for Diversity and Social Justice, Section 6. After you have gone through the material, please answer the following set of questions in a well-structured and comprehensive answer. Please make sure to address ALL parts of the question.
Required Text: Maurianne Adams; Warren J. Blumenfeld, D. Chase J. Catalano, Keri Safire DeJong, Heather
W. Hackman, Larissa E. Hopkins, Barbara J. Love, Madeline L. Peters, Davey Shlasko,
and Ximena Zúñiga, eds. Readings for Diversity and Social Justice. Routledge: 2018. 4th
Your answers should be at least 500 words (total for all parts of the question), and include 2-3 additional sources, beside the textbook. The suggestions for additional sources can be found in the textbook; you can also include news sources.
1. What are the primary principles of Universal Design and how can these be applied to various educational contexts?
2. What have you learned from reading the personal narratives about people with differing disabilities?
3. How does this social construction of disabilities impact institutional policies, and societal and individual behaviors regarding disabilities? In other words, how have people with disabilities been marginalized in the past and present at those three levels? Please be specific and provide examples to support your answers.
4. How do you feel when you see a person with a visible disability on the street, in a coffee shop, in a bank, in the classroom, etc. (feel free to include other places as well)? Based on your feelings, what actions do you undertake?
5. In your assessment, how do your reactions, or lack thereof, to people with disabilities affect them? In addition to your personal experiences, please use the personal narratives about people with differing disabilities (included in the Voices section) to supplement your assessment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.