. An Inquiry Letter (choose one) (here you represent a company) on page 248 #1
2. A Sales Letter (choose one) (here you represent a company) on page 248 #3
3. a Bad News Customer Relations Letter (choose one) (here you represent a company) on page 249 #7
4. and rewrite the Complaint Customer Relations Letter (here you represent a company). on page 250 #13
1. Write a letter of inquiry to a utility company, a safety or health care agency, or a company in your town, and ask for a brochure or an annual report describing its services to the community. Be specific about your reasons for requesting the information.
2. Choose one of the following, and write a sales letter aIDressed to an appropriate reader on why he or she should
a. work for the same company you do
b. move to your neighborhood
c. take a vacation where you did last year
d. dine at a particular restaurant
e. use a particular cell phone service
f. have a car repaired at a specific garage
g. use the services of a particular real estate agency
h. use your companys new website when ordering replacement parts
3. Write a bad news letter to an appropriate reader about one of the following situations:
a. Your company will be discontinuing Saturday deliveries because of rising la- bor and fuel costs.
b. You are the manager of an insurance company writing to tell one of your customers that, because of reckless driving, his or her rates will increase.
c. You have to refuse to send a bonus gift to a customer who sent in an order after the promotion period ended.
d. You have discontinued a model that a business customer wants to reorder.
e. You have to notify residents of a community that a bus route or hours of op- ?eration are being discontinued.
f. You represent the water department and have to tell residents of a commu- ?nity that they cannot water their lawns for the next month because of a seri- ?ous water shortage in your town.
g. You cannot send customers a catalogwhich your company formerly sent ?free of chargeunless they first send $10 for the cost of that catalog.
h. You cannot repair a particular piece of equipment because the customer still ?owes your company for three previous service visits.
4. Write a complaint letter about one of the following:
a. an error in your utility, telephone, credit card, or Internet service bill
b. discourteous service you received on an airplane, train, or bus
c. a frozen food product of poor quality
d. a shipment that arrived late and damaged
e. an insurance payment to you that is $357.00 less than it should be
f. a public television stations decision to discontinue a particular series
g. junk mail or spam that you have been receiving
h. equipment that arrived with missing parts
i. misleading representation by a salesperson
j. incorrect or misleading information given on a website
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.