Your post in the discussion area should exhibit careful thought and logical reasoning and provide evidence for your position. Your initial post should be at least 3 well-developed paragraphs (approximately 4-6 sentences or more, unless otherwise indicated). Use correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
1. Identify 3 direct and 3 indirect services school counselor provide and how you might balance them in a typical work week.
2. Being a new school counselor, what are some ways you can establish relationships with your coworkers in the building? How can you help them get to know you and what your role is? Discuss a time when you have gotten to know someone outside your normal social circle.
3. Watch the social justice videos referenced in the content and provide a summary of the videos and at least 3 unique thoughts that arose from watching the content. Incorporate what you’ve learned from this week’s reading, and discuss what it might mean to create a climate that honors, respects, and educates all learners.
Source: https://youtu.be/Y-k9Syt1dlo (Links to an external site.)
4. What role do you see school counselors play in school leadership? How does the culture of the school impact the counselor’s role as a school leader? What leadership skills have you mastered? What do you need to work on?
5. Self-care is very important as a school counselor to help promote resiliency and prevent burnout. Provide information about at least three different self-care activities, including links. Share one example of self care that worked well for you and one that didn’t work, tell why they did or did not work. Identify 3 ways to deal with burnout, and discuss why you think they would work for you. Watch the video
6. Compare and contrast the roles of two different school counselor levels (elementary, middle, or secondary).
Davis, T.E. (2015). Exploring school counseling: professional practices and perspectives(2nd ed). Stamford, CT: Cengage
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.